Sign in to follow this  
G-String

Should I Bench Andre Johnson?

Revis is just a beast and Schaub has the knee issue. My best option is Steve Johnson vs Cincy. What do you think? It's a Non_PPR league.

Revis is just a beast and Schaub has the knee issue. My best option is Steve Johnson vs Cincy. What do you think? It's a Non_PPR league.

I have the same option but will never bench AJ no matter what. you would kick yourself if he gets 20 points on your bench. Stud players can go off at any time.

I myself am reluctantly benching A.J. this week, I have far better options than Steve Johnson though. I am sitting him for Roddy, Hakeem and Dez. Roddy and Hakeem are must starts every week as it is and Bryant is fast becoming that.

I just feel that Dez is playing to well right now to sit and he has a great match-up. Revis island will be a rough place to be this week-end, especially since Schaub is struggling with a bad knee as well.

So under normal circumstances, I would never sit Andre; I just don't think that this Sunday game is a great match-up at all. I hope this helps you out a bit, I don't think that I would sit Andre for Steve though.

I myself am reluctantly benching A.J. this week, I have far better options than Steve Johnson though. I am sitting him for Roddy, Hakeem and Dez. Roddy and Hakeem are must starts every week as it is and Bryant is fast becoming that.

I just feel that Dez is playing to well right now to sit and he has a great match-up. Revis island will be a rough place to be this week-end, especially since Schaub is struggling with a bad knee as well.

So under normal circumstances, I would never sit Andre; I just don't think that this Sunday game is a great match-up at all. I hope this helps you out a bit, I don't think that I would sit Andre for Steve though.

What you said , except I bench andre for steve this week