Sign in to follow this  
vino

Need a little week 12 RB help

The stud Turner might be the obvious choice but I've just never had a lot of confidence in him regardless of his almost 20 carry guarantee..

That being said, it's a PPR League and I can't seem to leave the thought of pulling Turner for either Williams or Blount. My starters right now are C. Johnson and Hillis..

I've pretty much already ruled out Blount against Turner unless someone has some good arguments for him?

So.. What do you think, Turner vs GB or K. Williams vs. Minn (PPR advantage).

thanks!

Leave a link and I will gladly help with yours!

I'd go with turner. GB gives up more rushing yards than Min plus Mike Shanahan is notorious for unpredictable RB choices.

Help me out

Oh yes, I've def been burned by a Shany RBBC before! My only contemplation is that when Turner has a bad game, it's REALLY bad.. With Portis and Torain hurt and with K. Williams previous games, I can't see him not getting the ball, especially in 3rd down situations.. But then again, like you said, it's a Shananagin running offense.. ugh

PPR I would go with Williams. I have Turner and I never bench him but this looks like that game he had vs the Ravens and Steelers. Go with Williams.

Help me out

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=13

The PPR is exactly what makes me want to think about putting Williams in.. I'll usually just take the chance and say to hell with it I'll try Williams, but this late in the season and right at the brink of making or breaking the playoffs is a bit different..

BTW, i tried your link and it just lead me back to the help forum..

Thank you for your guy's opinions!

Anymore out there have an opinion on this?

Never bench your studs. Turner gets 20+ carries and goal line work. He'll get a short td run and 60 to 90 yds.