Sign in to follow this  
BennyAndTheJets

Steve Johnson for Andre Johnson

I'm first in my keeper league. I've been offered Andre Johnson for Steve Johnson straight up. The other owner is out of the playoffs and is trying to stock up with some long term keepers which Steve Johnson would be.

I've been winning with Steve Johnson all year, but Andre Johnson is very tempting. Do I stick with what I have, or am I over thinking?

Thanks.

I'm first in my keeper league. I've been offered Andre Johnson for Steve Johnson straight up. The other owner is out of the playoffs and is trying to stock up with some long term keepers which Steve Johnson would be.

I've been winning with Steve Johnson all year, but Andre Johnson is very tempting. Do I stick with what I have, or am I over thinking?

Thanks.

anyone?

In a keeper league? I'd have to make that trade. Johnson is a first round draft pick in most leagues. He may not be having an awesome year, but if they can correct some of their problems in the off season, he'll be back to his ridiculous point scoring ways. That guy is a beast. Stevie has been solid for me this year as well and I'm gonna definitely look to draft him next year, but I'm not gonna pass up trading a guy having a solid first year for arguably the best WR in football.