Sign in to follow this  
pantherb99

Zach Miller?

Ok, so 3 weeks ago prior to our leagues trade deadline, I elected to trade off Mercedes Lewis because I had Miller and he's been a stud for the majority of the season. This is when I first learned of the foot issue Zach had.

Anyone have any insight into what's his deal? I passed up on getting Pettigrew off waivers and am regretting it now. I saw the starting TE in ST. Louis caught a nice TD pass but exited early with an injury.

Guys, I need some help, any insight into Miller's injury would be helpful and if you guys think either of the St. Louis TEs are worth picking up (after the starter exited I saw the backup get 2 TD grabs). I'm on a two game skid after dominating much of the season and I'm now at risk of going from 1st (1st rd bye)to 3rd.....

i traded for his sorry ass too :thumbsdown: I hate Donald Lee for ruining my season when he broke Finleys knee :mad:

That foot is hurt badly and he's no longer an option in the passing game as a result. He's effectively done for the season, in terms of fantasy football usefulness.