Sign in to follow this  
Bui

Ronnie Brown or Brian Westbrook this week? (WHIR)

Just another struggling gore owner here.

Brown vs. CLE

or

Westy vs. GB?

I would go with Westy if that were my situation.. The Browns have a pretty decent run D and even though GB doesn't allow a ton of TD's against them, they do give up yards.. Michael Turner last week 23 rushes, 110yrds 1 TD. Granted Westy will most likely give up touches to Dixon, Ronnie will also be giving some up to Ricky. Westy's a great back when healthy and the niners love to run..

The Browns are 21th in rushing yardage allowed this year, but 1st in RuTDs allowed, with only four. The Browns are on the road, though. Is Ronnie Brown really back to 100%? The Packers are at home, and their rushing defense is 18th, so only slightly better. They've given up 5 RuTDs, so they're also stingy in that regard. Ronnie Brown hasn't had a good game all season. Westbrook is going up to GB to play in the bitter cold. It's supposed to snow on Saturday in GB and reach a high of 27 degrees on Sunday. Westbrook's as used to the cold as anyone can get, and if the track is messy, maybe the game comes down to running.

Take a look at mine, please: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=377872