Sign in to follow this  
TwentyFourSeven

Pick my Players

I'm in a yardage heavy league. Basically, if a guy doesn't get in the endzone, it doesnt' kill me. I need your help.

RB (Pick 1)

Ray Rice vs. PIT

Felix Jones vs. IND

WR (Pick 1)

Mike Wallace vs. BAL

Terrell Owens vs. NO

Of the guys left over, I need 1 for my flex.

I'd sit Rice and start Jones, TO, and Wallace. Pitts defense is too good and should hold Rice in check on the ground. Jones should see a lot more work with Barber out, TO should see a lot of balls since Cincy will prob. have to throw a lot against the Saints, and Wallace is always a threat for 100 yds and a long td. All 4 of these guys are good viable fantasy players, so I'm just basing my decision on their match-ups. Thanks for replying to mine.

Rice and Wallace for sure. The Flex is a toughy. I'd go with Jones - I think TO and the Bungles have mailed it in already.

Thanks for answering mine.

Rice is the only guy I'd say stay away from. The Steelers are going to try and stop the run first. Felix Jones is facing a terrible rushing D and the Cowgirls might finally be pulling it together a little bit. Expect Jones to do well. The Bengals may have mailed it in, but I expect TO will still try and get his.

Take a look at mine if you don't mind. TIA: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=377872

Agree with Pitt focusing on stopping Rice, and he wasn't able to do much against them last time.

I would start the others.

Rice gets a ton of receiving yards though so he's a tough sit in a yardage heavy league. I'd start Jones, Wallace and flex Rice.