Sign in to follow this  
panthro

Bradshaw or Westbrook?

My league is standard scoring, plus extra for PPR. Bradshaw has been an awesome flex starter since I acquired him in a trade around week 4, largely on the boost of his value in PPR format since he's pretty active in the passing game. However, now that he's lost his starting job to Jacobs, I just can't trust him. I managed to grab Westbrook this week out of the FA pool after Gore went down. So I'm wondering, who should I start? Neither have stellar match-ups. Bradshaw might stink it up pretty bad if he gets his carries severely limited, but Westbrook is such an unknown. Sure he did well last week, but how will he be used with a whole week to game plan without Gore? I also could theoretically start Lance Moore or Randy Moss, but I don't think either of them are as good an option. This week is key for me because if I win I take first seed going into the playoffs!

Another slight quandry: Keller or Winslow at TE? Right now I have Winslow in, but I'm really 50/50 on them.

Leave me a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks!

-Jerod

The Redskins are run friendly and have been giving up an average of 21 FPs in the last 4 games, so Im liking Bradshaw in this one.

Westbrook looked great last week off the bench, but this week wont come as so much of a surprise on ht e road in the cold against a solid defense in GB.

(If your leagues PO's started wk 13,,,, how many owners would be rolling off WBs numbers last week?)

So my point is .. go with the easy choice, and be thankful that you probably still have this week to look at Westy to get a better feel before your PO's start next week.