Sign in to follow this  
Crackninja

Championship Week Pick 2 Fitz, Garcon, Bowe, or Rice

It is Championship week and the difference between 1st and 2nd in my 12 team friends league is $450.00. My other players are set as follows:

QB: Phillip Rivers

RB: Shady McCoy and Chris Johnson (Sadly Moreno is out)

TE: Jason Witten

K: Carpenter (Sadly my only option, hoping for a bounce back performance after the most recent stinker)

DST: Redskins (My other DST Saints have a horrible matchup vs the Falcons)

Now the difficult choice is in my WR corp.

Bowe has been terrible to mediocre the last 3 weeks but should have a fully healthy Matt Cassel next week.

Garcon may be back in the Limelight with Collie out again (Sadly on my bench this week and I won't get a chance to use him again this year)

Fitz who had an great performance this past weekend

Rice once again will be out there without Favre or Jackson throwing to him

My opponent will most likely be running this crew:

QB: Flacco or Schaub

RB: Ray Rice (Made a great early season trade) and AP (Green-Ellis if AP can't play)

WR: Wayne and Mike Wallace

TE: Ben Watson

DST: Jets or Pats

Whom do you suggest? Any advice would be appreciated and I will give my input per your request.

I think garcon is a must. Namdi is solid but stanford routt/chris johnson are TERRIBLE. Teams will go at them over and over.

For #2, if cassel plays, bowe no question. Without cassell, i'd have to go with fitz. I doubt favre plays next week after getting concussed. Joe webb is not ready to be a qb so i'm guessing ramsey will get the start. He has no connection with his WR's yet.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379383

It is Championship week and the difference between 1st and 2nd in my 12 team friends league is $450.00. My other players are set as follows:

QB: Phillip Rivers

RB: Shady McCoy and Chris Johnson (Sadly Moreno is out)

TE: Jason Witten

K: Carpenter (Sadly my only option, hoping for a bounce back performance after the most recent stinker)

DST: Redskins (My other DST Saints have a horrible matchup vs the Falcons)

Now the difficult choice is in my WR corp.

Bowe has been terrible to mediocre the last 3 weeks but should have a fully healthy Matt Cassel next week.

Garcon may be back in the Limelight with Collie out again (Sadly on my bench this week and I won't get a chance to use him again this year)

Fitz who had an great performance this past weekend

Rice once again will be out there without Favre or Jackson throwing to him

Rice is out of the discussion. Unless Jackson is QB'ing (he's on IR and the only Viking who notices Rice on the field) he's an afterthought.

Garcon has been great with Collie out and Bowe leads WR's in many scoring formats, even with the bad outings with Croyle. Fitzgerald played well last week but isn't the guy who got you here.

Bowe and Garcon.

If Cassel has complications and can't go this weekend, Fitz jumps ahead of Bowe simply based on Croyle sucking.

TIA on mine... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379407

Fitzgerald and Garcon.

Fitzy is playing against a weak Dallas secondary and is the most talented player at the position besides Andre Johnson. Garcon will benefit from Collie being out.

Bowe is great, but inconsistent and Rice will not do anything unless Favre can play, and even then it's likely he gets knocked out of the game with Minnesota's O-line against Philly.

please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=379441