Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Addai is back

http://m.nbcsports.com/search?articleId=40795687

CLIFF BRUNT

The Associated Press

updated 1:22pm ET, Thu. Dec 23, 2010

INDIANAPOLIS - Colts running back Joseph Addai says he has a "great chance" of returning to play Sunday at Oakland.

Addai has missed the past eight games with a nerve injury in his left shoulder, yet he's still the team's No. 2 rusher. He was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, and he says he got through it without a setback. He said if the game was Thursday, he would play.

Addai's improvement comes as the Colts deal with losing wide receiver Austin Collie for the season. Collie sustained a concussion Sunday against Jacksonville and was placed on injured reserve Wednesday.

Coach Jim Caldwell says Addai's versatility and ability to protect quarterback Peyton Manning make him valuable to the team as it goes for a playoff spot.

If he starts he will be in my line up as I will play him as my flex and hope for the best....

Great for the Colts in real life.. but i don't see him helping too many teams to championships.

Way to much risk of him getting less than 10 overall touches or leaving before the first half. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get him a TD in his first game back, and he will likely get the goal line carries

Anyone going to roll with him? Rotoworld is reporting he will start. Since injuries have killed me he is my flex start today. Maybe 80 total yards, a td and a bunch of catches?