Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Need help with my Flex spot

I have two slots to fill among the following:

Bradshaw

Jennings

Choice

Woodhead

I'm strongly leaning toward Bradshaw for one. The other two I guess I'm slightly leaning toward Choice and Jennings, assuming Barber/Jones are dinged up and MJD is officially ruled OUT.

Any help would be much appreciated. Championship week versus a brother-in-law and his team is a monster, I need all the help I can get!

:cheers:

I have two slots to fill among the following:

Bradshaw

Jennings

Choice

Woodhead

I'm strongly leaning toward Bradshaw for one. The other two I guess I'm slightly leaning toward Choice and Jennings, assuming Barber/Jones are dinged up and MJD is officially ruled OUT.

Any help would be much appreciated. Championship week versus a brother-in-law and his team is a monster, I need all the help I can get!

:cheers:

If this is a PPR league this is really a tuff call. I think Bradshaw, Jennings (of course only if MJD is out), if MJD playing I would go with Woodhead.

If this is a PPR league this is really a tuff call. I think Bradshaw, Jennings (of course only if MJD is out), if MJD playing I would go with Woodhead.

This is NON-PPR, standard scoring - sorry about that.

Thanks for your reply sir. :music_guitarred:

Jennings(if MJD out) and Bradshaw. I might then pick Choice, if MJD plays, just because he has a easier matchup.