Sign in to follow this  
elaw77

I survived the Rashad Jennings (Hype) train wreck...

I was down 36 points with AP and Vick left. I thought I was done...with Vick fumbling 2 and throwing a pick. Im ecstatic!

Thank you desean, turner, akers and philly D for sucking. You are the reason i won by 4 points after this doosh jennings put up 6 points. :headbanger:

I put him in over BMW so even with the poor performance it still turned out to be the better decision for me. Took my championship game by 11 points so i guess it was really irrelevant either way.

After my league screwed me by locking AP 2 weeks ago and I still won because Johnny Knox had a huge game I got on the Jennings bandwagon. Oh, I thought I was so smart.

I benched Knox to put Jennings in as my flex.

Vick was my QB and of course I was freaking out with every turnover. Then he showed up, AP baby! Completely made up for not playing the week before!!!

Feels good to be the champ!

I barely survived after putting him in ahead of Miles Austin. Man, can't believe what a walking disaster Jennings turned out to be.

I can't believe I won despite starting Fred Jackson, Marshawn Lynch AND Jennings. What a horrible back field. :doh:

I sat AP for Jennings. Tampa offense(Blount,Winslow,MW) saved me.

I also sat AP for Jennings, and i too was saved by Blount and Tampa Mike. Spooky.

If you see a hype train on FF Today it is usually going in the wrong direction. Case in point: "Sit Tom Brady in Chicago due to blizzard and high winds" thread.