Sign in to follow this  
ivinho

12-team deep IDP league for $25

ESPN 12 team league with $25 entry fee. Deep IDP roster with 11 starters on offense and 11 on defense.

Snake draft will be on Sunday, September 4th.

Some special league features are:

- Online snake draft.

- Free Agent Acquisition Budget.

- Deep 40 man roster: 11 starters on offense, 11 starters on defense, kicker, punter and defense/special team (which is actually special team only with scoring settings).

- Two weeks per playoff matchup.

- Tweaked standard offensive scoring: running back with 1200 yards from 300 attempts is better than running back with 1200 yards from 250 attempts. The same is applied to quarterbacks and wide receivers too.

- With this point system, players will earn approx. two times more points than in standard leagues (for example, at the end of the season, top RB will have around 600-700 points). It is easier to distinguish less valuable players this way.

League home page:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=143838

and league constitution:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WzwENX7jByxe_18cC1TpCnotyWtXB5uejpGVppi_Ryo/edit?hl=en_US

Payments via Fantasy Sports Vault. I used FSV for my fantasy football and baseball leagues and they were excellent. Money was on prize winner’s accounts few days after end of Week 17.

Payouts:

Champion $150, 2nd $100, 3rd $50

If you want to join, post your email address or send an email to ivansfantasy@yahoo.com

I will then send you an invitation.

still looking for one owner...

Still have a spot left? If the benches were a little shallower, I'd instajoin.

Still have a spot left, but I can not change league settings with 9 owners already paid. But please, you are more than welcome to join...