Sign in to follow this  
Wrecking_Crew

Money Field Size

My league actually uses a mixture of contracts and auctions - with each team having a 30,000 cap for a 32 man roster. The large money shows up as #### in some fields - how can I make the fields larger?

Click on the ### cells and select Format > Column > Auto Fit Selection (old Excel) or Home tab > Format > Auto Fit Column Width (new Excel). That should do it.

Click on the ### cells and select Format > Column > Auto Fit Selection (old Excel) or Home tab > Format > Auto Fit Column Width (new Excel). That should do it.

Perfect - thank you.

Perfect - thank you.

Guess next question - is there a way to have it save the field size so I don't have to redo this every time I update the projections?

Guess next question - is there a way to have it save the field size so I don't have to redo this every time I update the projections?

Not really, sorry. It is hardcoded to make the columns one of two different sizes depending on whether you use cents/decimals in the bid amounts or not. Maybe I can make this more sophisticated in the future.

Not really, sorry. It is hardcoded to make the columns one of two different sizes depending on whether you use cents/decimals in the bid amounts or not. Maybe I can make this more sophisticated in the future.

All good - thanks for the quick reply.