Sign in to follow this  
OrangeSoda

DYNASTY TES

The Denver Broncos are exstatic about their Rookie TE Julius Thomas - only draw back to him - they have no idea if he can block?

The depth chart in Denver at TE is Bunk - and riddled with nobody's!

He will earn the Job by mid season. Kid has Mad Rec Skills - Sure hands - and has a higher Verticle jump then most CBs in the league.

Brian Xanders the Broncos head of personal thinks hes as fluid as Shannon Sharpe!

Look out Jermichal and Gates Thomas is coming up!

Rookie TE Julius Thomas has already earned the moniker "Mr. Red Zone" from the Denver Post for his early-camp work.

Camp observer Cecil Lammey of Footballguys.com tells Rotoworld that Thomas went from fourth-rounder to running with the first team to drawing double coverage in the first week of camp. Veteran Daniel Fells is listed atop the depth chart, but Thomas is coming like a freight train. He's a freakish talent, drawing comparisons to Antonio Gates as a former basketball player turned

CONFIRMED PER ROTOWORLD - :overhead:

Based almost entirely on your crazed, feverish recommendations, I took a flyer on Thomas in my Dynasty league, where he was undrafted in a 48-pick rookie draft.

I even took a flyer in my Keeper League, throwing him onto my practice squad, dropping Ben Tate.

I hope he does 30% of what my imagination hopes he does.

I was looking through Pre-season game #1 and I don't think he got a touch.

Teaching him to block? Was he in the game at all? - I did not see it.