Sign in to follow this  
tim new

16 Team Auction Dynasty League; draft 8-27 1:30 PM

This is designed to be an auction "Dynasty" League. The roster is 30 players including 9 bench players. There are also 5 IR spots. Auction budget will be $300. Keeper values will be cost plus 10% each year with a minimum value of $2. There will be a FAAB for waiver wire and free agents. Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WRS, TE, RB/WR/TE Flex, K on Offense and 2DT, 2 DE, 3 LBS, 3 CBs and 2 S on Defense.

I'm inclined NOT to set a maximum on the number of keepers but let economics dictate. IF we set a maximum it will be high since I want this to resemble a "real" NFL team. I will probably set a minimum of keepers to 20 (66%) to prevent anyone from just wholesale dumping to try and resign the dropped players at a lower value and thus "game" the system.

The initial draft is very important. Don't join unless (1) you will be available for the draft: about 4 Hours; (2) you plan to play for the long term - not just this season and (3) You are a serious player but also a good sport.

If interested in joining, email me at fantasy sports at timnew.com

Thanks

Tim

@@realgipshady/twitterwould be interested...where is the draft to be held? What site are you using? What is the buy in? What about league rules?

This is a new Free league I am starting; it's on Yahoo and the draft as stated is set for August 27 at 1:30 PM ET. The draft will take approximately 4 hours. Only managers who can make the draft should apply since it is a dynasty league where almost all the players will be retained year to year. Not sure what league rules you want to know that aren't already listed. Start 9 Offense, 12 defense; will keep a minimum of 20 players, no maximum.

Contact me at fantasy sports at timnew.com if interested.

Currently there are 4 spots left I think (assuming the invites sent are accepted as indicated by posters)

Tim

need 4 more.

The league is new, it is free but we only want players who will show for the draft and stay around for future years.

Draft Saturday, could use 4 more to make the league 16 rather than 12

need 4 more.

The league is new, it is free but we only want players who will show for the draft and stay around for future years.

Hey tim - count me in for this. Been looking to get into a legit auction draftmusic_guitarred.gif

Hey tim - count me in for this. Been looking to get into a legit auction draftmusic_guitarred.gif

We currently have 12 of the 16 I want but 1 other has expressed interest so we may make it. Sent invite to your mail here.

Need 2 more owners!

Did you get the invite?