Sign in to follow this  
Derrick

Who wins the trade?

Team A gets Steven Jackson and Roy Williams

Team B gets Brandon Marshall and Fred Jackson

Without seeing the entrie roster I would say team A because they get the best player in the trade. This trade is very close. Depending on the rosters for each team both teams could "win" this trade.

Williams will score less than Marshall, and Jackson will score less than S Jax. Roy's potential is more limited than Fred's, and Steven gets hurt a lot. Team B wins.

Williams will score less than Marshall, and Jackson will score less than S Jax. Roy's potential is more limited than Fred's, and Steven gets hurt a lot. Team B wins.

I agree Williams will likely score less than Marshall

I agree S Jax will likely outscore FJax

I do not agree that Williams has less potential than FJax since I suspect Williams will have every opportunity to be the #1 in Chi-town. Hester continuing with the return duties tells me they are still not sold on him being a legit full-time WR.

SJax is the best player in this deal even with the risk of injury.

Team A is coming out ahead in this deal based on the limited info provided.

I agree Williams will likely score less than Marshall

I agree S Jax will likely outscore FJax

I do not agree that Williams has less potential than FJax since I suspect Williams will have every opportunity to be the #1 in Chi-town. Hester continuing with the return duties tells me they are still not sold on him being a legit full-time WR.

SJax is the best player in this deal even with the risk of injury.

Team A is coming out ahead in this deal based on the limited info provided.

Great points. I don't trust S Jax to stay healthy and his schedule (including playoffs) is the deal breaker for me. And Fred outscored Roy by almost double last year. Chi might've upgraded their WR corps adding Roy, but they did not address their needs on the oline. That's why I chose B.

Great points. I don't trust S Jax to stay healthy and his schedule (including playoffs) is the deal breaker for me. And Fred outscored Roy by almost double last year. Chi might've upgraded their WR corps adding Roy, but they did not address their needs on the oline. That's why I chose B.

Looks like Team A comes out better in this deal

Jackson has the longest stretch of 1000+ seasons in the NFL. He's as trustworthy as they come.

Marshall should be better than last year, but only has 1 10 TD season in his career. PPR stud, TD heavy dud IMO.

Roy Williams is the riskiest player in the deal, but also has the highest upside in the deal. I could see him and Marshall having similar stats, edge to Marshall but not enough of an edge to account for the Jackson's swap.