Sign in to follow this  
Wrecking_Crew

Large IDP League

I am in a large 32 team IDP league - which I thought I had set up appropriately; but the "overall" tab currently shows 164 offensive players (Javon Ringer being the last ranked Offensive player) before it lists the IDP players?

Hey W_C. So it does include the IDP players but not until after 164? That is odd. I'd have to see your league settings because it could be a few different things.

- does the IDP scoring (projected points) look right?

- is the custom baseline for IDP players really low? ... note the Compiler Recommended ranking method does downgrade IDP player a fair bit

- how many offense vs. IDP starters? ... the 32 team league might have some impact here

Want to send me your copy of the CC/DB and I can take a look?

Hey W_C. So it does include the IDP players but not until after 164? That is odd. I'd have to see your league settings because it could be a few different things.

- does the IDP scoring (projected points) look right?

- is the custom baseline for IDP players really low? ... note the Compiler Recommended ranking method does downgrade IDP player a fair bit

- how many offense vs. IDP starters? ... the 32 team league might have some impact here

Want to send me your copy of the CC/DB and I can take a look?

Yes - projected points look ok

Custom baseline rank for IDP is 32 DL, 38.4 LB, 21.6 DB

7 offensive starters / 8 defensive starters

Hmm - well never mind this thread - I hit to recompile the cheatsheets and now it seems to have them mixed in accordingly. Didn't change anything so I have no idea what it was - but thanks for the reply.

On a side topic, Mike, not worth a new thread, the last few updates still have Richard Marshall on Carolina, not Arizona. Didn't notice any others not listed on correct team yet.

Thanks Jeff. We are waiting for an update from our IDP guru Tony. Something about taking a previously planned family vacation in the middle of all the free agent frenzy... :dunno: Seriously though, we expect those will be updated soon. I'll post here when they are. Sorry about the delay.

Happy to report we just updated the IDP projections and depth charts, plus we added in the adjustments for impact of Mikel Leshoure's injury and Ricky Williams signing by the Ravens, plus a couple QB projection adjustments. I think Mike K. just likes to fiddle with the Chiefs' projections constantly :)

Thanks Jeff. I'll send a note to Tony. I meant to check those particular guys myself when I posted the update but I forgot with everything else I was trying to get done.