Sign in to follow this  
zman2279

Need help deciding who to keep

I am in a 16 team Auction keeper league. I can keep anyone from my roster last year for $ 3 more than last year.

Have a 100.00 to draft 13players.Start QB, 2 WR, RB, 2, Flex WR/TE and K

I have QB E.manning -13

Tebow-6

RB-Jones-drew 15

J stewart 13

WR- Smith ( NYG) -10

Benn -7

Crabtree-17

Meachem-13

Breaston-12

Te-Gresham -6

Gronkowski-6

I was thinking I am definitely keeping Jones Drew , , Maybe Tebow and possibly Benn , and Gresham. Should I let Tebow go and try to find another future QB? Should I free up most of my money to grab a teir 1 wr- PPR also..

I think MJD might be the only person I'd keep from that list, because I believe nearly everyone else could be had for less that the cost of keeping them. Only thing that makes me wary would be not knowing who else might be available. I don't think Tebow is worth $9 whn Freeman or Rothlisberger will be going for around that. If you know for sure that everyone else is keeping most of the better WR/RBs then you might want to keep Benn, but everyone else isn't worth last year + $3 imo.

My own keeper question:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=385635

Without knowing who will be available I would only keep MJD...Tebow will not start this year and if you are looking for younger QB's...get one of the rookies...they will produce better than Tebow does and sooner

Good luck