Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Dynasty Radar

I am looking to start a thread about sneaky Dynasty plays.

As camps roll and the pre-season comes upon us, I think this is where we could put up names of players just below the Dynasty radar.

These are young players that could develop into something meaningful that might get you an edge, maybe, on your Dynasty chums.

Right now there are a couple of guys who might not be on 25-man Dynasty rosters, already gathering a bit of attention on the Board.

Denarius Moore is making waves in camp, and might not have been picked up in rookie drafts.

Please feel free to add yours here, and assessments of why they might hit.

I am looking to start a thread about sneaky Dynasty plays.

As camps roll and the pre-season comes upon us, I think this is where we could put up names of players just below the Dynasty radar.

These are young players that could develop into something meaningful that might get you an edge, maybe, on your Dynasty chums.

Right now there are a couple of guys who might not be on 25-man Dynasty rosters, already gathering a bit of attention on the Board.

Denarious Moore is making waves in camp, and might not have been picked up in rookie drafts.

Please feel free to add yours here, and assessments of why they might hit.

D. MOORE is lighting it up in Oakland. He's already practicing with the starters. Dude is gonna be this years M. Williams keep an eye on him this pre-season.

Julius Thomas seems to be making some large-ish waves in camp.

He was undrafted in my 12-Team Dynasty rookie draft. Scoop.

Per Rotoworld, he is listed as top of the depth chart for Aug 10th.

Dezmon Briscoe (who?) seems to be making the most of his time in camp, according to CBS Sports.

With the WR sitch there being what it is, Briscoe has an outside chance to win some playing time in an up-and-coming offense.

25-man or deeper rosters, add him to the Radar. As of Today, the 10th, he is the WR #3 on the depth chart, according to Rotoworld.

Demarco Sampson is supposedly turning heads in Cardinals camp. They have shown interest in a bigger receiver who can get down field, but maybe they drafted that guy in Sampson. He ran a sub 4.40 time, so he has the speed, and he is also 6'2" and 208lbs. This guy would be a pretty deep grab.

Andre Roberts appears to be the #2 WR in Cardinal-ville, according to recently released depth charts.

If the Cards sign Lee Evans, however, both Roberts and Doucet are likely not as interesting.

Both were un-Owned in my Dynasty leagues after the Rookie Draft.