Sign in to follow this  
gordonfreeman

Looking for a New Startup Dynasty League

I was recently booted out of all my dynasty leagues because I was in jail for 90 days for my 2nd DUI in 4 the past years. All other owners thought I just bailed on the leagues, after paying for them, or died or something so they found new owners. I don't blame them for finding new owners since I was gone for so long but I want a couple dynasty leagues or I'll go through withdrawal. Plus, I'm sure the decision was easy to find a new owner when they're up against my dominant teams. I'm competitive and active all year round. You want a challenge get me in your league. Anyone looking for owners for startup drafts please IM me on here or email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I know this is late since the first preseason game is tonight but I'm sure there will be a couple leagues starting before the season gets underway.

Looking for:

PPR preferably but open to non-ppr as well

TD plus yardage

NO IDP please

12 Teams or more

Money or Free (no more than $100 please)

Thanks,

George

I could use another league and have some reputation around here. I've set up a free dynasty league in another thread and you are welcome to participate.

To sign up, post here: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=386302

Hello,

I've got a brand new keeper league that's looking for more players. We're looking for active, committed owners who want to have a good time in a competitive environment. The league is 16 teams, no IDP, no PPR, and no entry fee as of yet but depending on how committed everyone turns out to be we may consider it in future years. If you don't mind that it's keeper and not dynasty, email me at WildCatLeague@yahoo.com for more info or to join the league.

Thanks