8.Matthew Stafford

9.Jonathan Stewart

10.Jacoby Ford

11.Roy Williams

12.Braylon Edwards

13.Atlanta D/ST

14.Jared Cook

15.Billy Cundiff

This is a fairly good team. Lots of depth at Rb and WR. Your weak spots are at QB and TE but with the depth you have I think you could make some deals to improve those positions. If Stafford stays healthy then he is shown to be pretty good. Thanks for answering my post.

Your team is loaded good depth at wr and rb Im really liking Jared Cook this year especially where he is getting drafted at only concern is qb but if Stafford is healthy all year you should make playoffs

Looks like a really solid squad, You have the pieces to make a move if you want to upgrade at qb I have faith in stafford this year.

You should've picked up a matt ryan or , schaub or eli manning as qb1 and stafford as your backup. Only because he has'nt showing the ability to be healthy for an entire season.

12 team, Standard scoring

QB,2RB,2WR,FLEX,TE,K,D/ST

MY team(In order):

1.Arian Foster

2.Calvin Johnson

3.Matt Forte

4.Shonn Greene

5.Kenny Britt

6.Mike Williams(TB)

7.Ryan Matthews

8.Matthew Stafford

9.Jonathan Stewart

10.Jacoby Ford

11.Roy Williams

12.Braylon Edwards

13.Atlanta D/ST

14.Jared Cook

15.Billy Cundiff

Foster and calvin? This team doesnt make sense how all of these players can fall to you. Was it a keeper league? Its a good team but all thise players fell in your lap. Is this even a real team or something you put together in a mock draft?

Foster and calvin? This team doesnt make sense how all of these players can fall to you. Was it a keeper league? Its a good team but all thise players fell in your lap. Is this even a real team or something you put together in a mock draft?

It is a real team. I had pick 9 of 12. There was a large run of qbs before my pick.The top 4 qbs and AP, CJ, J. Charles, and Michael turner went before me. I got extremely lucky.

As for the lack of QB depth. I was planning on getting Eli or Schaub, but apparently everybody in my league wants a backup qb or 2. I'll probably trade a RB or WR for a QB. I also have Garrard, Fitzpatrick, and Hasselbeck sitting on the WW so I might pick one of them up.

It is a real team. I had pick 9 of 12. There was a large run of qbs before my pick.The top 4 qbs and AP, CJ, J. Charles, and Michael turner went before me. I got extremely lucky.

As for the lack of QB depth. I was planning on getting Eli or Schaub, but apparently everybody in my league wants a backup qb or 2. I'll probably trade a RB or WR for a QB. I also have Garrard, Fitzpatrick, and Hasselbeck sitting on the WW so I might pick one of them up.

Wow. I cannot believe that Foster lasted until pick 9. what also confuses me is that Mike Williams TB lasted until the 6th round.

Can I join your league?

Fantastic looking team. The only potential shortcoming I see is at TE, but most teams will be pretty average there. QB is risky just because Stafford is always a big injury risk.

And, screw the people questioning the validity of your league. There's usually pretty good reason for the way that drafts go.