Sign in to follow this  
Magnum T&A

Maclin or Randy Moss

I took over a very bad team last year as a favor to a friend who is also the commish. Threw the process of trades, waivers, and some dumb luck the team is starting to shape up. Problem is once I figured I was out of the playoffs last season I traded away may backups for picks in this years draft. Keep 6.

QB Big Ben

RB McCoy

RB Best

RB Gore

WR CJ

Left with Maclin, R Moss, Mason, Ward and a bunch of scrubs. Leaning towards Moss thinking he be picked up. Just not sold on Maclin's health.

I'd keep Maclin. There is no guarantee that Moss will get an offer from a team he is willing to play for. We saw what happens when he doesn't like the team that picks him up last year in TN. I doubt he plays unless a team in at least the divisional race makes him an offer and I cant see any of those teams wanting him right now.

I took over a very bad team last year as a favor to a friend who is also the commish. Threw the process of trades, waivers, and some dumb luck the team is starting to shape up. Problem is once I figured I was out of the playoffs last season I traded away may backups for picks in this years draft. Keep 6.

QB Big Ben

RB McCoy

RB Best

RB Gore

WR CJ

Left with Maclin, R Moss, Mason, Ward and a bunch of scrubs. Leaning towards Moss thinking he be picked up. Just not sold on Maclin's health.

this cant be a real question?

seriously considering keeping a retired player over maclin?????

I second this