Sign in to follow this  
jocool1313

draft day questions

Hello I am new to CC/DB and have a question for draft night. My league is an 8 team league that you keep everybody on your roster every year. When draft night rolls around when you draft somebody you must drop somebody to make room. I just wanted to know the best/fastest way to do this with the program so that the player who has been dropped now becomes available for anyone else to draft if they so choose to.

Let me just say that so far I am pleased with your program and am excited to use it for the first time this year.

Hi jocool. Thanks for joining us this year!

For inputting your keepers, you would have the setting Keepers Cost a Draft Pick set to "no", correct? So all kept players go on the keepers tab and aren't shown on the draft report tab.

I think for your unique situation what you are going to do is add a player drafted like you normally would, via the Draft Player button.

Then simply go to the keepers tab and find the player being dropped. Highlight the position and player name, and hit Delete.

That should update everything, putting the dropped player back as available on the cheatsheets.