Sign in to follow this  
jameswdmb

M Wallace vs Bradshaw - Keeper Question

One player keeper league, forfeiting draft picks. 1 point per reception scoring system. 12 team league, bonus points for long td's

Mike Wallace, wr, PIT forfeiting #63 overall (6th round)

or

Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, NYG forfeiting #82 (7th round)

Personally, I really think that Wallace is gonna be a top 5 wr this year, but since I am drafting 10th overall, I like the idea of having a reliable RB squared away, giving me all of my options at the 10 spot. If i keep a WR, then I am almost locked in to taking the best available RB at 10, with A Foster and Mccoy already off the board (kept by previous teams) it could be ugly. It is also worth noting that we have to start 1 RB, 2 WR's, and 1 flex RB/WR in our lineups, so in theory I could only need one RB and start 3 WR (not bad in a PPR league)on a weekly basis. If I lock up bradshaw, then I have a chance at snagging two very good WR's at 10 and 15. Opinions anyone?

Bradshaw.

He'll be acceptable in your league and if another good RB falls to 10, you can start two RB and pick up a WR on the way back. Or you can get two good WR like you mentioned. If you keep Wallace I think you'd be looking at someone like MJD or Dwill as your rb, if you're lucky.

Wallace. I had both of them last year, and of my keeper options, I rank them Rice, Brady, Wallace, Harvin, DJax, Bradshaw. That may have to do with me having Rice already, but with Jacobs to get more touches this year, I don't see Bradshaw being anywhere near the value Wallace is.