Sign in to follow this  
ackattack

Players updates

Hi double A. We just did an update this morning, so go to your action tab and hit Update Projections and you'll be all set. Here is hoping no one gets injured this weekend!

I DL'ed the complier today, in 2002 Excel with macros enabled. But there is no "UPDATE" button where it used to be. Is it just because I have an older Excel, or am I missing something?

I have Excel 2002 on my machine and it works on there. You are checking the action tab? The old spot was on the setup tab, which the new rules tab looks the most alike.

I looked there, & it simply was not there.. But I emailed it to myself here at work, so I could do more on it, & this version of Excel makes it work. So I am good to go. Thanks for the assistance. Any chance you are updating today?

Next update is planned for Thursday. Mike Krueger, who does the projections, hasn't indicated he wants to change anything prior to that. I think the only big change really is to understand Foster is more of a risk than he was a week ago.

Thanks for the reply. I have been a member of your site since 2004 & purchased your software going on at least 4-5 years now, & I love it. Thanks much mate!