Sign in to follow this  
steelers2101

Knowshon Moreno or Reggie Bush

Who has the higher ceiling this year?

I figure their floor is similar, with their injury concerns.

I'm actually leaning towards Reggie, with one of the best tackles in the game, Jake Long, leading the way. That will help him running the ball, while he should remain a strong receiver.

This week's preseason games might decide this for me.

I'm actually leaning towards Reggie, with one of the best tackles in the game, Jake Long, leading the way. That will help him running the ball, while he should remain a strong receiver.

this year i have to say reggie. long term , moreno if its a dynasty or a keeper league.

this year i have to say reggie. long term , moreno if its a dynasty or a keeper league.

It is a keeper league, but we only keep 3 players. For me, they will likely be the same 3 players, with one of them possibly being replaced by my first pick.

I'm taking Moreno over Bush; His new Coach is known for running and D; look how he killed the passing game in Carolina.

moreno.

don't forget about ryan clady, also one of the best LTs in the league. the difference though, is the QB to me. orton has enough to keep defenses honest, while henne blows. i also think denver will be better at moving the ball which = more TD opportunities.

i'm taking moreno and then backing him up with willis. then i'll have one of the best/most used running attacks in the league locked down. :banana:

moreno.

don't forget about ryan clady, also one of the best LTs in the league. the difference though, is the QB to me. orton has enough to keep defenses honest, while henne blows. i also think denver will be better at moving the ball which = more TD opportunities.

i'm taking moreno and then backing him up with willis. then i'll have one of the best/most used running attacks in the league locked down. :banana:

yea and most of those TD opportunities will go to McGahee

Good points. Also going for Moreno is Reggie may be available a round later.

That said, though neither of them have good schedules, Moreno's is terrible.