Sign in to follow this  
captainhefe

Yahoo Auto Draft

Does anyone have any advice on setting up player rankings for an auto draft? Here are my issues:

1. It automatically fills the starting positions before drafting a bench. This means my Def and K are picked in rounds 8 and 9. I can solve this by excluding every single kicker and defense but that means it doesn't draft them at all.

2. The starters are picked based on my rankings but when it comes to draft the bench, they revert to using the default yahoo rankings. Has anyone else seen this?

Any other tips are appreciated. Thanks.

Best tip I can give you:

1. Don't join an auto-draft league.

Why would anyone want any part of auto-drafts? The draft is like THE best part of the FF season!!!!

Explain why? Cuz I just don't get it, especially if its for money (big or small).

Best tip I can give you:

1. Don't join an auto-draft league.

Why would anyone want any part of auto-drafts? The draft is like THE best part of the FF season!!!!

Explain why? Cuz I just don't get it, especially if its for money (big or small).

It's a league with friends and I have something I can't get out of during the draft. Obviously I would prefer to be there but it doesn't always work out that way.

If anyone actually has any helpful tips, those would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't solve my problem to suggest that I not miss the draft.

If you can actually exclude all K and D, do it. You can pick up a perfectly acceptable one of each off the wire before week 1.