Sign in to follow this  
buffgeoff

#VALUE! in Max Bid

I just downloaded 2.2 and after I compile the cheat seats I get #VALUE! in Max Bid for all the players unless they have a $1 value. I first used the "copy league settings" from my 2.0 version and thought that might have something to do with so I started over and manually put in my settings with the same result. The only other thing I did was import ESPN and CBS projections with the projection pal. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help!

It must be something in the settings. You can email it to me if you like. Do you have numbers in each of the Minimum Bid and Minimum Increment settings on the rules tab?

Hi Mike - looks like the issue was the site B and C projections for K and DEF for some reason. I don't know why it affected the overall projections especially since the allocation was 100% FF Today??? Regardless, I loaded the projections again and excluded K and DEF and all is good - I'll just use 100% FF Today for K and DEF.

Love this tool!

Even at FF today 100%, the formulas are probably looking at the data going, "holy crap this is not a number!" and it caused a ripple effect everywhere. Glad you got it figured out. Thanks!