Sign in to follow this  
rsekine

Keepers Not Taking Players Off Overall Tab

Hello I inputted keepers and the players do not get taken off the Overall Tab nor for the keepers get placed on the draft report or summary.

Is the keepers tab connected to anything? The keepers do not update any tabs.

I am using Office 2010, macros are enabled.

Max keepers = 2 and cost a draft pick - yes.

Thanks. I won both of my leagues last year with help of this program.

Hi reskine. A couple people have reported this, yet I am unable to replicate the error on my end. My suggestion is to input the kept players directly on the draft report tab beside the pick being given up to keep them. Sorry about that. I'm still trying to figure out why this is happening. It doesn't seem to be related to the version of Excel.

Nice job last year! :cheers:

our league has 3 keepers and when i input them in the keeper tab they ARE removed from offense/overall tabs

i cant reproduce this

Yeah, this one is baffling. I've tried it again and again. Here is what I think, might be happening:

1. People change the reset options to "no" before hitting Compile the first time. Hit Compile, the keepers and draft report tabs are not completely set up properly... although I don't think that should happen and I can't see the difference. Input keepers, the reference area isn't picking up the kept players. Doesn't make much sense for a "keepers cost a draft pick" setup though.

OR

2. People input their settings except forget to set the "keepers cost a draft pick" to "yes". Hit Compile. Change reset options to "no". Change that first setting. Hit Compile again.

Geez, my head hurts. Too many different possibilities the order things could happen. Since I can't duplicate the error I'm not planning to make any changes to the CC/DB, especially with just a week to go, but I'll definitely try to refine this some more in the offseason.

ok it works if you reset keepers and draft order to "yes", update projections, compile cheatsheets, then input keepers.