Sign in to follow this  
Teetai09

PPR Draft Strategy

I have pick 14 and 15 in a ppr snake draft tonight. Do I go RB RB, QB RB, QB WR, WR RB? I'm thinking I have to go RB RB since it will be so long until my next 2 picks.

If the top 12 RB's are gone you might consider WR/WR in this format but that takes guts and you have to go RB heavy through the middle rounds and hit on at least two of them. If they go RB heavy early you likely have no other choice than to go WR/WR, tough spot in drafts with more than 12 teams.

Let the draft come to you, and from the ends make sure to fill your 2RB/QB/topWR slots ASAP after that you can speculate and take upside guys a bit more.

I hope you made a typo, not sure why would spend a 3rd/5th on a QB and his backup. If you get an elite QB you can wait much longer to back that position up.

I had 12th pick in a 12 team and 8 RB's and 3 QB's went before me (6 pts for all TD) so I went WR/WR and got Roddy and Calvin. I grabbed Moreno and Greene as my top 2 RB's and was able to get Tolbert, Tomlinson, Carter, and Murray for my bench.

Gotta go with the top 2 guys, regardless of position. Just my 2 cents worth. You need balance.

The guy with 17 posts has the best answer here.

The real question is: Are you experienced enough to recognize who the top two guys on the board are when picks 14 and 15 roll around to you?