Ravens

Flex(Fitzpatrick)

Bench

Addai

Tolbert

M Bush

Julio Jones

Collie

I feel your RB's could use an upgrade. Jahvid Best, though with tremendous big potential, also carries a large injury risk. Your receiving corp is pretty solid. Trading away Fitz wouldn't hurt your receiving corp that much. Wallace as WR1 and Manningham as WR2 is pretty good. Julio Jones is poised to have a role in the Falcons offense too. I would accept the trade.

i would be greatly cautious about trading fitz for mjd. with garrard gone, and mccown and gabbert at qb, teams are going to stack the box on mjd and focus on him. at least with fitz, he plays in the nfc west and has a better qb than he has. plus fitz was great last year with crap throwing to him. id stay put. if you trade fitz, id look for a little bit higher. you have a good team, but wr would take a hit. collie has no manning, jones is a rookie, unproven, but with a great upside, thus leaving you with mario and wallace, who are good this year.

I would keep Fitz, but counter with Wallace/Addai or Wallace/Tolbert and hope he over reacts to Garrard releasing. MJD would solidify your RB corp and could give you 3 elite RB's in ppr format to rotate through.

Fitz is the closest thing to a lock top #3WR you can find at the position. Any upgrade at QB based on his targets makes him a top 3 guy I would not want to give him up.