Sign in to follow this  
MR_never.nude

trade help

my team is in sig. we start 1qb 2rb 2wr 1rb/wr

i give felix and harvin, and i get gore.

my starting lineup will look like this:

rb: DMC

rb: gore

wr: megatron

wr: vjax

flex: hightower/fjax

greg little is also on the waiver, so i was planning on picking him up. what do you guys think? pull the trigger?

I like Percy throughout the season. He is a solid WR3 with low WR 2 ceiling at the end of the year. This week IMO Percy has a bad matchup. With that said I am not sold on the Niners this year. They are in complete re build mode and wont have a decent season even in the west

I like Percy throughout the season. He is a solid WR3 with low WR 2 ceiling at the end of the year. This week IMO Percy has a bad matchup. With that said I am not sold on the Niners this year. They are in complete re build mode and wont have a decent season even in the west

i see what you're saying, but i don't see myself playing him over mega or vjax. and i most always flex a rb. therefore, harvin will be on my bench for the majority of the season anyways. in niner-land, gore is the centerpiece, and dude's a beast.

I think you are giving up too much. I wouldn't be shocked if by season's end that Felix Jones finishes with more fantasy points than Frank Gore. I think giving up Harvin, even as your WR3/bye week filler/flex option, is too much.

I think you are giving up too much. I wouldn't be shocked if by season's end that Felix Jones finishes with more fantasy points than Frank Gore. I think giving up Harvin, even as your WR3/bye week filler/flex option, is too much.

yeah, thanks for the reply. i have high hopes for felix this year too. i tried giving fred and harvin, but he wants felix. thanks!

You ABSOLUTELY do that deal, especially if he throws in Tolbert!

I don't even understand the debate, it's a no brainer (maybe that's why the debate). McFadden, Gore, Hightower, Calvin and VJax is a KILLER corps. If it's PPR, game over.