Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Philly or San Fran?

It seems like it should be simple enough to go with the upgraded Eagles but I see Bradford being annoying enough to hurt my points. San Fran is at home playing the Seahawks who have already looked terrible and now Sidney Rice is doubtful they should get crushed right? Am I thinking too much? Thanks guys and leave a link

Nope. You are not over thinking at all.

I saw your post about benching stud players and I agree 100%. I play the matchups all the time.

I love the San Fran matchup. The Seahawks are not a good football team.

Play that matchup.

I rarely have a top rb on my team. This year I have R.Rice.

You'll see what I mean...Please see my topic.

Thanks!

Good Luck!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=388243

Actually, I don't think you are overthinking at all. This is a good one. I actually like San Fran here, although, I'm sure there are many that disagree. But, Seattle has a bad QB (OK, marginal on his good days) and no Sidney Rice. I expect a low score from Seattle and turnovers as well. I think Saint Louis will be "pesky" as you say and while Philly should be great on paper, teams that have tried to build a contender purely through free agency has so far failed. I wish I could give you some match-up analysis that would clearly point to Benching the Eagles (e.g they struggle in man, STL has receivers that work well against zone, Philly d-line gap-shooting against a ZFB scheme, etc.) but I don't have them - this one is just more of a gut feel but I like San Fran better in this DST choice.

PHL has to prove it to move first and Bradford will put up some points, SEA on the other hand is terrible so I probably go San Fran on this one