vick

rice, bradshaw, felix, starks, tolbert, beanie, hightower

roddy, vjax, manningham, stevie johnson

gronk

bryant

raiders

i give felix and hightower

i get turner and maclin

my gut says do it and get rid of the potential headaches of dallas and redskins on my team, espeically with it not being a ppr league. any thoughts? thanks in advance.

i like it but don't know if maclin is worth that much. i REALLY like felix this year so i'd be a little hesitant giving him up but you'd have two solid starters at RB the rest of the way...

Only because it's NOT a ppr league do I think this is a good deal for you. I think Turner in a non pper league is better than both Felix & Hightower. I do think you're giving up a little too much because I don't see Maclin as any real upgrade to your WR's, but wouldn't blame you if you took this deal.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=388795

I think your giving up too much. Unless it is a clear upgrade at RB or WR I see this as just a trade to do a trade.

You have a ton of RB depth, you need to target the guy with a top 3RB and no other RB's or elite WR's and no RB's. Considering how many RB's you have there has to be at least 2 teams hurting at RB that would trade with you. At the very least counter offer this guy, you should never take the first offer.

That is one stacked team. You could afford to give Jones & Hightower for Turner straight up with a team like that and it would make it even better. Good trade for you. Turner > Bradshaw imo.

I say do the trade. But seriously, your team is stacked top to bottom so you really do not lose/gain much.

With that said, I like the prospect of starting turner and Rice every week over Rice and any of your other backs.

and Maclin has top 10 potential so dont ignore his value.

Do the trade.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=388835