Sign in to follow this  
TheUnck79

One Wr spot, Need Help!

Bowe has been notorious for starting out slow, hence the 1 point last week, Cassel is injured. I have Brandon Marshall so that's a lock for my first spot but it's between Bowe, Heward-Bey and Decker for my last WR spot, I'm thinking Heward-Bey because all the Raiders WR's are injured and he should get a good amount of targets, I should of not played Bowe last week but did!

I know, it's Bowe but I'm up against a guy that will score points, I need all the points I can get, that's the only thing I'm worried about. Seeing that Stafford will have a field day on that defense, one would think KC will be throwing alot which may be the only reason I'll play him, I just don't want to come out of this week with another 1 or 2 points from Bowe, it's getting frustrating!

TAM2020, I would definitely go with Benson out of your remaining 3 without hesitating. Last year Bowe sucked for the first 5 weeks then killed it the rest of the season, seems to be a trend with him! I've got Benson in my flex, start him with confidence!

Decker is a must-start due to Lloyd's injury, and Bowe is a must-sit due to ineffectiveness, so Heyward-Bey gets the call by default.

Lol Axe, well, now with Heward-Bey having a knee injury, I think I might have to go with Decker, this could be a monster game for him if Lloyd doesn't play! Bowe is a clown and Detroit's pass rush will be effective so I can't see Bowe getting more than 50 yards, might have to go with Decker here! It's a bold move but that's what you have to do to win in fantasy leagues!

Lol Axe, well, now with Heward-Bey having a knee injury, I think I might have to go with Decker, this could be a monster game for him if Lloyd doesn't play!

Definitely. I mis-read and thought you needed two, but since it's only one, Decker for sure.

Axe, so you would definitely start Decker over Bowe this week?

I would start Barney the Dinosaur over Bowe.