Sign in to follow this  
BRANDON ROSS

Investment Tips

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:TMV

TMV is a triple-leveraged ETF tied inversely to the price of the 30 year US Treasury bond. It is currently trading at 18.60.

If you have $10k laying around buy it with as high a margin as your broker will let you go. (Personally, I'm broke so when you make a killing remember to hook a brother up. :ninja: )

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NYSE:TMV

TMV is a triple-leveraged ETF tied inversely to the price of the 30 year US Treasury bond. It is currently trading at 18.60.

If you have $10k laying around buy it with as high a margin as your broker will let you go. (Personally, I'm broke so when you make a killing remember to hook a brother up. :ninja: )

52 week low is 18.16. It can go lower. :thumbsdown:

And with Obama's economy and our focking FED I see it going lower. :thumbsdown:

And with Obama's economy and our focking FED I see it going lower. :thumbsdown:

You don't understand. When the price of treasuries goes down this fund goes up. Institutional investors have been cramming into US Treasury Bonds like commuters on a Japanese subway due to stock market volatility and concerns over European sovereign funds. The Fed had kept the price high by purchasing US Treasuries with POMO to keep the Fed Funds rate at the near zero point. There are several factors that could significantly influence the price of U.S. Treasuries.

"52 week low is 18.16. It can go lower. " Did you perchance look to see what the 52 Week high was? :doublethumbsup: