Sign in to follow this  
irish2007

drop bush for thomas

ppr .5, 10 team league

ive thought about dropping bush for thomas, even though it's been one game that thomas has played. i am concerned with the lack of faith in reggie, even though it was to be expected. would thomas be a better option than bush, even in a ppr league?

I wouldn't cut bait on Bush yet, especially in a PPR format. He's going to have more upside than Thomas catching the ball on screens or even lining up at WR. I would be worried about his production though, and I might look at moving him for someone who'll bite on his name value. If you can get some good value for him now in a trade you could still pick up Thomas later.

Mine is at: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=389656

Thanks and good luck!

That is a tough spot. It's hard to ignore a 100 yard rushing game this year. I also play in .5 PPR and just picked up Thomas. Is there any way you could drop someone else?

That is a tough spot. It's hard to ignore a 100 yard rushing game this year. I also play in .5 PPR and just picked up Thomas. Is there any way you could drop someone else?

I have D. Thomas and I wouldn't even consider trading him for Bush. I think one of two things is going to happen in Miami. Either D. Thomas is going to take over and limit Bush to what is role was in NO or at best Sparano is going to go with whoever has the hot hand which will kill any faith in starting Bush on a consistent basis. Neither is a good outcome for Bush owners. At this point I am hoping Thomas can fill the RB2 role that I drafted Felix for. Plus you have the injury risk with Bush. If you can drop Bush for Thomas I would do it in a heartbeat. Thomas may not be a sure thing but his presence makes it hard for me to see any scenario where Bush tears it up week in and week out now unless Thomas gets injured.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=389668

my team

big ben

AP, felix, BJGE, blount, woodhead, bush

roddy, calvin, maclin, manningham, moore, burleson

gates

janikowski

chargers

i thought about maybe woodhead, but i have a feeling he will do well this year and i like his ability to catch in that offense.