Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

Few last starters to pick - can help on 1 or more teams!

Current starter in bold

ESPN 10 team non-ppr, 4pts/td, 1pt/25yd passing, 6pts/td, 1pt/10 yd rush/rec, 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1DEF

DEF scores normal pts but also +/- points on ttl yds and pts against

Team1:

-- QB: Romo, Cutler

-- WR: Bowe, M. Williams (TB), Boldin, Meachem, Jones (ATL)

GB's pass d has been porous but Cutler's up/down, Romo w/injury - make a full a game if starts? And Austin out, Bryant questionable - could drop Cutler and get Fitzpatrick/Kitna or have to drop Julio Jones as he's my least contributing player for a backup qb?

Team2:

-- WR: Jennings, Bryant, Maclin, Harvin, Meachem, Decker

-- TE: F. Davis, Keller

Team3:

-- WR: S. Johnson, Holmes, Britt, Meachem, Decker

-- Flex: Tolbert, Meachem

If Tolbert doesn't practice and/or is out, going w/Meachem at Flex

NFL.com 10 team NFL non-ppr, 4pts/td, 1pt/25yd passing, 6pts/td, 1pt/10 yd rush/rec, return yards 1pt/20 yds, 6pts/td, 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1DST

Team4:

-- RB: McCoy, Wells, Ingram, Jacobs, Tolbert, Mathews, McCluster

-- WR: White, Bowe, Burress, Amendola, McCluster

-- Flex: Tolbert, Mathews

If Tolbert doesn't practice and/or is out, going w/Mathews at Flex - leaning towards him possibly to start in any case

Input appreciated on any/all teams!

Don't start Romo. His o-line is not stable and in case you didn't see it, the Resdkins put 2 blind-side hits on Kolb last week that were pretty vicious (one knocked his helmet off) - I gained some respect for Kolb, he must be a tough SOB. Also, they get Laron Landry back this week and that opens up a lot of blitz packages for them...and in case you haven't seen Laron this season on the sidelines, he's the completely ripped dude that looks like a linebacker but is playing strong safety - not the best in space but on the run and blitzes, causes some real havoc. It will present some real problems for the Dallas o-line that already has problems with base packages. Long story short, Romo doesn't last the game and if he somehow does, he's got a lot of pressure. (on a side note, it's a shame the Cowboys are going to have him play on Monday night...I know they are just trying to prop him up until the week 5 bye but I think there is a very good chance he doesn't play in week 4 because of the damage he'll incur in week 3...he'll get too beat up by Washington and he won't have enough time to recover from a Monday night game. Painkillers can make you play through a lot but they also numb the mind to the neurotransmitters sending signals that you have new injuries...until you wake up the next morning and find out something new is injured...and you just played the game on it thus making it worse...). Sorry for the soapbox. :)

As for Cutler, I think he'll do fine against GB but pick up Fitzpatrick if you can...

For team 2 - go Jennings and Bryant. NYG can't cover anyone - Maclin should have a solid game.

Taem 3 - agree.

Team 4 - agree, although I waffle a bit between Burress and McCluster.