Boldin v. Rams

Carolina Smith v . Jags

Branch v. Bills

I will answer yours

Smith

Boldin

Nicks

Branch

Based on matchups and health. Nicks will have Namdi on him all day and I don't think he's 100% anyway. Smith has been on fire and I would ride him as long as you can. He'll probably end up missing games down the road. Good luck!

I like smith boldin... I also am an eagles fan and plan for our d to shut out nicks.... Altho nicks will be cavorts with Mario and folks out

I need two of the four in standard scoring league:

Nicks v. Eagles

Boldin v. Rams

Carolina Smith v . Jags

Branch v. Bills

I will answer yours

Smith

Branch

Nicks (Wanted to put him #1 or 2, but after seeing what Philly's D did to the Atlanta WR's, I couldn't)

Boldin

I need two of the four in standard scoring league:

Nicks v. Eagles

Boldin v. Rams

Carolina Smith v . Jags

Branch v. Bills

I will answer yours

Wow i really don't think you can go wrong with any of those but if i had to choose........Nicks and wow the other 3 should be shootouts but i'll go with Smith

Smith

Nicks/Branch

Branch/Nicks

Boldin

If you're really freaked out by the eagles pass D, I think starting Branch is certainly acceptable, but I think I'd stick with Nicks. Drafted him for a reason!

EDIT: Especially with Manningham probably not at 100%... Eli is in love with Nicks, had him last year.

Philly is going to shut down the NY passing game. Trent Cole ran roughshod over ATL, Manning is going to spend a lot of time on his back. I dont expect much from NY this week. As well, Eli didnt exactly light it up (READ: Eli sucked b a l l s) vs the Rams, and the Rams certainly do not have Philly's pass rush, or their corners.

Stay away from the Giants passing game.

New England will be a shoot out, and while there is no clear #1 received for NE, Branch is as safe a play as any on that team.

Smith has played well and Cam has some magic going on... we'll see how long that lasts.

Boldin is hit or miss with Flacco... who has been hit or miss

I like:

Smith

Branch

Nicks

Boldin

I'd start Steve Smith and Hakeem Nicks. While I don't know if Nicks is a top 10 option this week like he normally is, he is just too talented in my opinion to be on your bench.

I also wish people would stop saying Nicks will have Nnamdi covering him all game. For the 1000th time, Nnamdi does NOT shadow the other team's top WR. He is a RIGHT cornerback and stays on that side of the field. Opposing teams can move their WR's around to avoid him. The Eagles secondary is still very tough, but Nicks can and has beat Asante Samuel.