Sign in to follow this  
bunnerjk

Add Nate Burelson?

Not enuf info to give you a good answer. See if you can figure out what is missing?

What other information with the possible exception of I am Johnny Knox's brother and Johnny is the commissioner of our league could exist that would make it a bad idea to drop Knox for Burleson?

In a PPR this is a no-brainer. You drop Knox for Burleson. In a standard scoring league, it is a much closer decision....I doubt if I would make the pick-up. In either format, you have to keep Branch. People who do not at least post theeir scoring system are doing themselves no favors.

And that is assuming it is a redraft league instead of a dynasty league.

In a PPR this is a no-brainer. You drop Knox for Burleson. In a standard scoring league, it is a much closer decision....I doubt if I would make the pick-up. I can easily envision a scenario where Knox becomes the #1 option in Chicago and outscores Burleson in that format. But neither one is very valuable in a non-PPR scoring format.

In either format, you have to keep Branch. People who do not at least post their scoring system are doing themselves no favors when it comes to getting thoughtful answers.