Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Who should I trade for Fred Jackson? WHIR

Standard 10 team league non ppr. 3 keepers. The guy who has Jackson also has RIce and DMC, so he said make him and offer. Here's my roster. I was considering Davis and Scott. We only start 2 RB's, no flex. Basically he needs TE help and maybe some WR help. He has Bryant, S. Smith, and Washington as his starting WR's. Fred Davis at TE.

QB Schaub

QB Kolb

RB Gore

RB Scott

RB D. Williams

RB Ridley

RB Hunter

WR D. Jackson

WR Knox

WR Decker

WR McCluster

WR T. Smith

WR Amendola

TE V. Davis

TE Graham

D/ST Packers

Idk if the other team has good recievers but try a combo of knox and deangelo...convicnce him he wnt use him cuz he ain't sitting rice or dmc.start low nd see where he's at.......can u help me tho...I dnt have the link but its a few down " bad trade?!"

I don't know if you have enough to offer.

How about V.Davis and B.Scott for F.Jackson.

GOOD lUCK!

Hard to know what offer would work without knowing his roster and how many RBs he can start. Do you have a flex positions so you can start 3 RBs? If so, he may want to keep Jackson. Is Davis a big upgrade at TE?

Hard to know what offer would work without knowing his roster and how many RBs he can start. Do you have a flex positions so you can start 3 RBs? If so, he may want to keep Jackson. Is Davis a big upgrade at TE?

No, we start 2 RB's. He has Fred Davis as his only TE.

I suppose Scott and Davis sounds good, for F-Jax. Might as well offer it up this week, with V. Davis having a big week last week!

Thanks for mine.

I wouldn't trade Jackson here unless I really, really needed a TE. And even then, I'd be looking for Gronkowski.

I'm not trading him. I'm trading for him. The guy already has DMC and Rice. Jackson never starts for him.

Fred Jackson still holds a lot more value than Vernon Davis and Bernard Scott whether he starts for him or not. Fred Jax has to be considered a top 10 RB at this point. To get a top 10 RB, you need to make a substantial offer. I really don't know if you have the ammo to get it done. Vernon Davis and either Knox or Decker might be the best offer you can make unless you include Desean Jackson. I don't think that is enough, but it's worth a try.