Sign in to follow this  
Lacrosse Fool

Best Kicker to have?

Who is the best kicker to have? I don't want a kicker that can hit a 60, so he's the best, I want which one do you think will get the most field goals, and the occasional extra point. I was thinking Dan Bailey from the Cowboys maybe since they get some pretty good yardage but don't always follow through with that final push to get the touchdown.

Dan Bailey is available in my league along with Nick Novak, and Ryan Succop.

I have John Kasay, should I just stay with him?

Any kicker that plays most of their games in a dome is the better kicker in my opinion. I would ride with Kasay

Jason Hanson is a top kicker very acurate made a feild goal longer than 50 in each of last 2 weeks. Lions have been onfire with many scoring oppurtunities. He also is in a dome for 13 of the 16 games I think i read somewhere.

My opinion on kickers is to pick one and stick with him. Kasay is good choice since he's pretty accurate, can kick it long and won't play in much bad weather. I'd stick with what you've got.

My link

Why are you even worried about a kicker when you're obviously playing against 1st graders by the look of your team. If you don't win the title you should never play again.