Sign in to follow this  
miggs721

16 team waiver wire WR...thoughts

Need to pick one up as Amendola is out for the year...non ppr yardage heavy league

Heyward-Bey

Lafell

D.Baldwin

Anyone stick out to you fellas???

I'm in the same league so I would like to hear some people's thoughts. I need a flex for the weekend too but here are some ideas:

M Jenkins

P Parker

I like these guys if they are still out there

From that crowd? No.

Is Jacoby Jones available?

16-team league, I highly doubt someone like Jones would be available when he has been picked up in 12-teamers. Anyway.. slim pickens huh. Each of those WRs you've mentioned actually have some potential but the odds of them realizing it aren't that great. Let's see..

- Baldwin is strictly a low-end PPR option. Even with the emergence of Rice he hasn't done much after that week one performance. Stay away.

- I feel like a bunch of people have been waiting for Lafell to catch on but Naanee stole all the leftover targets last week. He's at the very best 3rd in line behind Smith and Olsen for the time being. I don't see that changing.

- DHB looks like he may be finally catching on, going over the 100 yard mark last week. If we are strictly talking non-PPR, yardage heavy then he is your man. He offers the most upside of the bunch.

I'm in the same league so I would like to hear some people's thoughts. I need a flex for the weekend too but here are some ideas:

M Jenkins

P Parker

I like these guys if they are still out there

Jenkins is trash, Parker has more value in PPR leagues..not so much your league.