Sign in to follow this  
montana

Moreno and/or Starks owner?

If you have Moreno - would you want McGahee if offered?

Starks owner - would you want Grant?

I have McGahee & Grant - trying to determine their worth for possible trades.

I offered Grant to the Starks owner for Jordy Nelson (who he hasn't started yet, just sitting on his bench). He's loaded at WR but nothing else.

He's thinking about it.....

I've offered McGahee & Boldin for Dez & D.Thomas to the Moreno owner. He's thinking about it......

I don't think either offer is way off & makes both teams better in the long run in both trades. Am I over-valuing Grant/McGahee?

i own starks in a couple leagues and dont really want him or grant right now!!

they seem to make each other usless other than in pretty deep leagues

I just dropped Starks to pick up a WR after some injuries(AJ) and they byes coming

If you have Moreno - would you want McGahee if offered?

Starks owner - would you want Grant?

I have McGahee & Grant - trying to determine their worth for possible trades.

I offered Grant to the Starks owner for Jordy Nelson (who he hasn't started yet, just sitting on his bench). He's loaded at WR but nothing else.

He's thinking about it.....

I've offered McGahee & Boldin for Dez & D.Thomas to the Moreno owner. He's thinking about it......

I don't think either offer is way off & makes both teams better in the long run in both trades. Am I over-valuing Grant/McGahee?

Starks owner just turned Grant down.

:(

On to the Moreno owner.....LOL

I have Moreno and Starks ... I wouldn't pay much if anything for Grant or McGhee for 2 reasons

1- It would make it more of a headache than anything owning both ... none of the 4 are going to have much value unless the other half of the committee goes down.

2- I feel l have the more valuable half of each of these RB by committees

Starks owner just turned Grant down.

:(

On to the Moreno owner.....LOL

I can't imagine someone selling Dez and Thomas for McGahee and Boldin. But well done if he takes it....

No interest in either. :dunno:

I can somewhat understand as far as Grant goes, but McGahee is a little surprising. The best the Moreno owner offered was McCluster.

His RBs are: Bradshaw, JStew, Moreno, & Bush.

McGahee would make his RB corp stronger.

I asked for Sid Rice (his WRs are Rice, Harvin, Wallace, McCluster, & Jacoby Jones).

So I guess McGahee's value is equal to a mediocre WR on the worst team in the league?

Just don't get it. You have to give to get. I hate trading with the mentally challenged. :mad:

I can somewhat understand as far as Grant goes, but McGahee is a little surprising. The best the Moreno owner offered was McCluster.

I asked for Sid Rice (his WRs are Rice, Harvin, Wallace, McCluster, & Jacoby Jones).

So I guess McGahee's value is equal to a mediocre WR on the worst team in the league?

Just don't get it. You have to give to get. I hate trading with the mentally challenged. :mad:

For about a week or 2

For about a week or 2

As opposed to JStew/Moreno/Bush....

Speak only when it's intelligent please.

Nah I agree the dude is just being stubborn. Moreno didn't pan out and a dude who many thought was washed up is pretty much the lead back for the forseeable future. Moreno is technically droppbable though and the Moreno owner shouldn't feel any real attatchment to the DEN backfield anymore. And yes, he's definitely droppable...because he's healthy and not playing :nono:. As for Starks owners, the whole point is for Starks to fully control that backfield at some point. If you own Starks you have developed a legit hatred for Grant wondering when he'll give out again and would never trade for him, ever.