Sign in to follow this  
sheadtoo

QB choice

Ryan v GB

or

Fitz v Philly

I figured Atl and GB would have about 100 pass plays between them but BUF loves to throw the ball as well. As much as philly gives up in the run game does that take away enough from Fitz's value as a play this week?

I have the same choice to make. I am going with Ryan. He does well at home and they are starting to click. They are going to want to try to run the ball to keep Rogers off the field but Green Bay run defense is solid whereas their pass defense is getting lit up.

Who do you like for the rest of the year. I have a trade offer for one of the two? FFtoday Rest of Year ratings have Fitzpatrick.

Ryan v GB

or

Fitz v Philly

I figured Atl and GB would have about 100 pass plays between them but BUF loves to throw the ball as well. As much as philly gives up in the run game does that take away enough from Fitz's value as a play this week?

I would go with Ryan vs GB as the Falcons will likely be playing from behind. Eagles rush D has been spotty and I feel like Fred Jackson is going to have a huge day for Buffalo. Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391986

Ryan.

This game has shoot-out written all over it.

This is THE sole reason why Atl. gave up so much in trading up to get Julio in the draft. They realized that they had to become more aerial to have a chance at GB down the road.

That road taken has a "pit stop" today. This is where they will gauge their strategy & gameplaning when faced with the Packers.

Atl. will try to make a statement today that Yes, they do deserve to be mentioned not only as a playoff team, but can be considered a SB contender.

Put Ryan in & walk away. It's about pride & respect for the Falcons today.

Ryan - no brainer. GB has (literally) the worst pass DEF in the league. like everyone else said, this should be a shoot out

My link