Sign in to follow this  
merchasd

Trade B. Marshall for Bal D?

I don't have a defense that's any good. Its a carousel every week. 14 team league so not many good D's out there.

My WRs are H Nicks, D Bryant, S Moss, B Marshall, and E Decker. We start 3.

Would you trade Brandon Marshall for Baltimore Defense?

tough choice....I probably wouldn't as you can pick up a defense each week....probably depends on how many WR's you have to play as Marshall and Bryant might be your two beset

I probably wouldn't. Defenses are too unpredictable week to week. Also, Decker and Marshal are both getting new QBs so either of their play can go up or down. Best to wait and see what happens with them.

I don't have a defense that's any good. Its a carousel every week. 14 team league so not many good D's out there.

My WRs are H Nicks, D Bryant, S Moss, B Marshall, and E Decker. We start 3.

Would you trade Brandon Marshall for Baltimore Defense?

i would say hell yes. raven's d is killing it in my league. marshall is a big ? with a new qb. you are strong at WR especially for a 14 team league.

I think I would hang onto Marshall. D's are all week to week plays and if nothing else, you should be able to get something better than a D for Marshall in a trade. Maybe him and his new QB will click and away he goes.........too much upside to him to let him go for a D.