Sign in to follow this  
bonv2

Need 1 WR (A.Brown PIT, Ward PIT, J Jones GB or Crabtree SF

Who should I start between these WR's.

A. Brown PIT vs JAC --I liked him since preseason as a sleeper and he is actually second in targets with 37, which is only one behind Wallace and I've got to think the TD is coming soon. Jacksonville's D is not bad and they are at home after a big win where the offense finally woke up.

Ward PIT vs JAC--Hines has been one of my favorite WR's of all time. Scores twice last week and it makes me think maybe it is Antonio Browns turn.

J Jones GB vs STL-- 4th option on a great offense with the best QB in the league. Scored a TD in the past two weeks and is getting more involved and they should blow out the Rams. Great question--Is better to have the fourth option on a great passing offense ore a number one WR on a mediocre offense?

Crabtree SF @ DET-- Now the number one guy with Morgan and Edwards out. Should get the most targets along with Vernon Davis. I would think they would be throwing the ball trying to keep up with DET. Same question above regarding #1 WR on mediocre offense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

H.Ward used to be a big part of the Pitt offense. Up until last Sunday the Steelers have struggled for most of the season.

What did they do? They went back to doing what worked in the past. They threw the ball to H.Ward.

SATRT EM..

Good Luck!

Crabtree.

I own him but not starting him....but I really like his upside now.