Sign in to follow this  
EliDAS40

Painter/Cutler/Bradford

My QB situation is pretty horrendous right now. I was really banking on Bradford having a huge 2nd year, with McDaniels running the O, but that definitely hasn't happened yet. I picked Painter up recently, and I'm hoping he can continue to put up pretty good numbers with all of the talent he has around him. Cutler looks good when he plays, but his line is absolutely awful at pass protection, and doesn't give him much chance to maximize his potential. So anyway, who should I start this week?

Painter @ CIN - The Bengals hold QBs to the 4th fewest points so far this year. Granted they haven't faced a real top-notch QB yet (McCoy, Orton, A. Smith, Fitzpatrick, Gabbert). Addai is also hurt, so maybe the Colts rely on the passing game more this week.

Cutler vs MIN - The Vikes are so-so on D. Rivers and Stafford had big games against them. Forte has definitely become the focus of the Chicago offense. The Bears O-Line looked terrible last week, but that was against one of the best D-Lines in football in the Lions.

Bradford @ GB - Bradford hasn't really shown me anything so far to warrant starting him. I'm still hoping he turns things around. I think losing Amendola has hurt him a lot, but maybe he'll start getting more comfortable with the guys he has, and look to throw downfield more. Packers D has given up a lot of yards this year, but they also force a lot of INTs as well.

Thanks for the help.

I dont like painters matchup. To me its a coin toss between the other two. Bradford may get some garbage time stats at the end of the game if GB turns it into a blowout.

I would go Bradford. Prolly playing from behind. If Jackson really is back at 100 percent, Bradford could have a decent game.

I'm not sold on Painter yet and Cutler is always a gamble with the way that offense runs. I tend to agree with the assessment of Bradford, both being disappointed and having a good chance for garbage time stats. Its close with Cutler, but I'd still stick with Sam for a bit.

Any last minute advice?

I still haven't totally made up my mind. I'm leaning towards Bradford.