Sign in to follow this  
bunnerjk

Trade opinion.

Give Colston and Starks for Mendenhall and Mike Thomas. Standard ppr.

In a vacuum, it's close to even, maybe giving up a little bit to much due to the PPR scoring. Could you get a slighly better WR? Also, how is the rest of your team set up? If your weak at RB (starting Starks?) and deeper at WR (have a WR to fill in for Colston's spot, not Mike Thomas), it might be worthwhile.

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392885

In a vacuum, it's close to even, maybe giving up a little bit to much due to the PPR scoring. Could you get a slighly better WR? Also, how is the rest of your team set up? If your weak at RB (starting Starks?) and deeper at WR (have a WR to fill in for Colston's spot, not Mike Thomas), it might be worthwhile.

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392885

Actually its a deep 14 team league. I have Foster, Bradshaw(bye), D.Thomas, Starks at RB. I have V.Jackson, Maclin(bye), Colston as my WR's. So I would have to start Mendenhall and M. Thomas this week if I make the trade.

Actually its a deep 14 team league. I have Foster, Bradshaw(bye), D.Thomas, Starks at RB. I have V.Jackson, Maclin(bye), Colston as my WR's. So I would have to start Mendenhall and M. Thomas this week if I make the trade.

It's pretty coin-flippy if you start 2 RB, 2 WR and a WR/RB flex. Your "every week" lineup goes from Foster, Bradshaw, Jackson, Maclin, Colston with Thomas/Starks potentially in at flex/backup/bye week to Foster/Bradshaw/Mendy/Jackson/Maclin with Thomas/Thomas as your fill ins.

I think you upgrade your starting lineup a little bit by getting Mendenhall, but you hurt yourself for bye weeks and are definitely paying a higher price than Mendy was worth 5 days ago. I'd probably try to delay the trade until next week, see how Mendy looks, and get you through Maclin's bye.

It's pretty coin-flippy if you start 2 RB, 2 WR and a WR/RB flex. Your "every week" lineup goes from Foster, Bradshaw, Jackson, Maclin, Colston with Thomas/Starks potentially in at flex/backup/bye week to Foster/Bradshaw/Mendy/Jackson/Maclin with Thomas/Thomas as your fill ins.

I think you upgrade your starting lineup a little bit by getting Mendenhall, but you hurt yourself for bye weeks and are definitely paying a higher price than Mendy was worth 5 days ago. I'd probably try to delay the trade until next week, see how Mendy looks, and get you through Maclin's bye.

We start 2 RB's and 2WR's with NO flex. Does that change your opinion at all?