Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Need trade help WHIR

I've been offered Fitzpatrick and McGahee for Schaub and Benson. Basically, he needs a QB because Vick and Fitz are both on byes, plus wants insurance for Vick. I need help at RB with Felix Jones out and Gore and Benson on byes. I already have Tim Tebow at QB. This is a standard scoring league non-ppr. I could also possibly counter with Schaub/Hightower for Fitz/Ingram. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

I've been offered Fitzpatrick and McGahee for Schaub and Benson. Basically, he needs a QB because Vick and Fitz are both on byes, plus wants insurance for Vick. I need help at RB with Felix Jones out and Gore and Benson on byes. I already have Tim Tebow at QB. This is a standard scoring league non-ppr. I could also possibly counter with Schaub/Hightower for Fitz/Ingram. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

For this one week, the trade seems nice. Everyone gets what he wants. But long term, I don't like your end of this trade. Tebow taking goal line carries from McGahee mainly. I'd pass.

I don't think I'd want to go all-in on the Broncos offense, starting both Tebow and McGahee

I don't think this would help you past this week. Though I do like ingram over mcgahee, especially with tebow playing. I'd stay put.